Malpensa airport transfers are quite common for us and quite a good way of getting to Chamonix. Â Although not as close as Geneva there are quite a few good deals to be had by flying into Milan and depending which country you are flying from it can make perfect sense. Â So here are a few facts and figures.
- Malpensa is Milan’s largest airport, it has 3
- Malpensa is located 40 km’s from Milan city centre
- Malpensa dealt with 18,947,808 passengers in 2010, 21st busiest airport in Europe
- Easyjet has its own terminal here
- Outside of the UK this is Easyjet’s biggest base
- Malpensa to Chamonix is 240 km’s and takes about 2 hrs and 30 mins
- Malpensa to Geneva is 315 km’s and takes about 3 hrs and 30 mins
Thanks for reading.